What is MTBA?
Mountain Bike Australia is the peak body for mountain biking in Australia. We aim to lead the development and promotion in Australia for the benefit and enjoyment of all mountain bikers. We do this by :
- Providing services, trail advocacy and communications of value to our members to enable them to enjoy mountain biking.
- Promoting, developing and advocating mountain biking as a healthy sporting and recreational pastime.
- Fostering and maintaining constructive relationships with cycling organisations and key stakeholders.
- Providing a safe and fair environment for competitive mountain biking, appropriate and relevant to the various levels across the sport.
- Managing and governing the organisation in a transparent, financially responsible and sustainable manner.
MTBA has adopted the following statement as its mission and goal:
To develop and promote mountain biking in Australia for the benefit and enjoyment of all members